Signs that the end of the world is near:
- Madison Bumgarner had a bad game.
- A fan got ejected for heckling an umpire.
- Meager amount of snotrockets.
Here are Madison Bumgarner’s snotrocket totals and other vital statistics for Tuesday, August 2, 2016 on the road vs. the Philadelphia Phillies:
- ND, 5.0 IP, 10 H, 8 R, 4 ER, 2 BB, 4 K, 2 HR, 3 SNR (snotrockets): 0 vs. lefties, 1 vs. righties, 2 other.
- Madison Bumgarner’s most prolific innings were the 2nd, 5th and 6th in which he blew 1 snotrocket per inning.
- Bumgarner now with 171 snotrockets in the 2016 season.
Even though there were so few snotrockets in today’s game bathroom savior and snotrocket screencapper @SanDiegoGiants still managed to capture some SNRs to ease the pain of Giants fans and give them something to feel good about. Comely snotrocket from the 5th inning:
Bob-Davidson-can-suck-it snotrocket from the 6th inning:
Madison Bumgarner’s next start should be this Sunday, August 7, 2016 on the road vs. the Washington nationals. See you here or on Twitter for all the exciting snotrocket action.
One last thing about that heckling incident in tonight’s game: