Madison Bumgarner still isn’t snotrocketing at his usual pace. I’m concerned. And sad. I miss the snot. I’m sure you do too. I don’t know what’s going on. I guess we just have to be patient and wait for more mucus to appear.
Tuesday, June 25, 2019 at home vs. the Colorado Rockies:
- W, 6.0 IP, 3 H, 2 R, 2 ER, 3 BB, 11 K, 1 HR, 1 SNR (snotrockets): 0 vs. lefties, 0 vs. righties, 1 other. 1 at-bat SNR.
- Madison Bumgarner’s most prolific inning was the 4th in which he blew 1 snotrocket.
- Bumgarner now with 68 snotrockets in the 2019 season.
Sunday, June 30, 2019 at home vs. the Arizona Diamondbacks:
- W, 7.0 IP, 4 H, 1 R, 1 ER, 0 BB 9 K, 2 SNR (snotrockets): 0 vs. lefties, 1 vs. righties, 1 other.
- Madison Bumgarner’s most prolific innings were the 6th and 7th in which he blew 1 snotrocket in each inning.
- Bumgarner now with 70 snotrockets in the 2019 season.
Madison Bumgarner’s next start should be this Saturday, July 6, 2019 at home vs. the St. Louis Cardinals. See you here or on Twitter for all the exciting snotrocket action.