Remember when I said in my last post that I would try to do better and not be late on another Madison Bumgarner snotrocket blog post? I lied, sort of. I mean I did try but…I failed. Bumgarner pitched two games since that post and I’m only now getting around to completing my snotrocket tallying for both of those games. The snot has backed up again. Time to release it.
Here are Madison Bumgarner’s snotrocket totals and other vital statistics for Wednesday, July 21, 2021 at home vs. the Pittsburgh Pirates:
- ND, 5.0 IP, 7 H, 3 R, 1 ER, 0 BB, 1, 0 HR, 7 SNR (snotrockets): 0 vs. lefties, 6 vs. righties, 1 other. 7 indoor snotrockets.
- Madison Bumgarner’s most prolific innings were the 1st, 3rd and 5th innings in which he blew 2 snotrockets per inning.
- Bumgarner now with 141 snotrockets in the 2021 season.
Even though he had 7 snotrockets in this game I only managed to get 2 snotrocket screencaps. I think the other ones were too far away or too fuzzy or something. Here’s a nice clear snotrocket from the 1st inning:
Another one from the 1st:
Let’s not waste any time and move right along to the next Bum start. No point in dilly-dallying with his snot.
Here are Madison Bumgarner’s snotrocket totals and other vital statistics from Wednesday, July 28, 2021, on the road vs. the Texas Rangers:
- W, 7.0 IP, 4 H, 2 R, 2 ER, 1 BB, 4 K, 0 HR, 2 SNR (snotrockets): 0 vs. lefties, 1 vs. righties, 1 other. 2 interleague snotrockets. 2 indoor snotrockets.
- Madison Bumgarner’s most prolific inning was the 3rd in which he blew 2 snotrockets.
- Bumgarner now with 143 snotrockets in the 2021 season.
Two snotrockets, two snotrocket screencaps, both from the 3rd inning:
Madison Bumgarner’s next start is tomorrow, Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at home vs. – wait for it – the San Francisco Giants. That should be all kinds of fun. I definitely plan on tallying the snotrockets for that one in real time so see you here or on Twitter for all the exciting Bumgarner snotrocket action.