I’m behind on my snot rocket posts so I’ve combined two Madison Bumgarner outings into one post. That’s it, that’s the explanation.
Here are Madison Bumgarner’s snotrocket totals and other vital statistics for Tuesday, August 24, 2021 on the road vs. the Pittsburgh Pirates:
- L, 6.0 IP, 6 H, 4 R, 4 ER, 3 BB, 5 K, 2 HR, 3 SNR (snotrockets): 2 vs. lefties, 0 vs. righties, 1 other. 3 double SNR.
- Madison Bumgarner’s most prolific innings were the 2nd, 4th and 5th in which he blew 1 snot rocket per inning.
- Bumgarner now with 166 snot rockets in the 2021 season.
Even though there were 3 double snotrockets in this game I was only able to get good, clear screenshots of one of the doubles (the other two were too far away). In this 4th inning double the right nostril was done first:
Followed by the left nostril:
(Please note that in the above double snotrocket Madison Bumgarner is blowing his nose right on his former team’s happy news)
On to the next game. Here are Madison Bumgarner’s snotrocket totals and other vital statistics for Sunday, August 29, 2021 on the road vs. the Philadelphia Phillies:
- L, 5.0 IP, 7 H, 5 R, 5 ER, 4 BB, 3 K, 0 HR, 3 SNR (snotrockets): 1 vs. lefties, 1 vs. righties, 1 other. 1 double SNR.
- Madison Bumgarner’s most prolific inning was the 3rd in which he blew 2 snotrockets.
- Bumgarner now with 169 snotrockets in the 2021 season.
Not a lot of snotrockets in this outing either but fortunately I was able to catch all three of them, two singles and a double. The two single snotrockets happened in the 3rd inning:
The double snotrocket took place in the 4th inning with the left nostril going first:
It was quickly followed by the right nostril:
Madison Bumgarner’s next start should be tomorrow, Friday, September 3, 2021 at home vs. the Seattle Mariners. I will probably live tweet that game so see you on Twitter or you can always come back here of course for all the exciting Bumgarner snotrocket action.