I have another two-for-one Madison Bumgarner snotrocket blog post for you. The first game included in this two-fer I didn’t bother to make a separate blog post for as there were no snotrockets blown in that outing (sniff). That was one week ago and I only just finished watching the next Bumgarner outing just a few minutes ago so I decided to combine the two games into one blog post for efficiency.
Here are Madison Bumgarner’s snotrocket totals and other vital statistics for Friday, September 10, 2021 on the road vs. the Seattle Mariners:
- L, 6.0 IP, 8 H, 5 R, 5 ER, 1 BB, 6 K, 3 HR, 0 SNR (snotrockets).
- Madison Bumgarner still with 175 snotrockets in the 2021 season.
Zero snotrockets. Sad. Let’s not dwell upon it and instead move on to the next game.
Here are Madison Bumgarner’s snotrocket totals and other vital statistics for Friday, September 17, 2021 on the road vs. the Houston Astros:
- ND, 7.0 IP, 1 H, 2 R, 2 ER, 1 BB, 3 K, 1 HR, 3 SNR (snotrockets): 0 vs. lefties, 1 vs. righties , 2 other. 3 indoor SNR. 3 interleague SNR.
- Madison Bumgarner’s most prolific innings were the 3rd, 6th and 7th innings in which he blew 1 snotrocket per inning.
- Bumgarner now with 178 snotrockets in the 2021 season.
Even though there were 3 snotrockets in the game I could only get a good shot of the one from the 3rd inning:
Madison Bumgarner’s next start should be Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at home vs. the Atlanta Braves.I should be able to watch that one in real time so you can join me at Twitter for live snotrocket tweets or you can always come back here for all the exciting Bumgarner snotrocket action.